Saturday, April 26, 2008

Something.... about friendship and inspiration...

Inspiration is not something easy to catch, I think my friend Van's got it though (click the link and watch the video now)... but this will probably be only the start for that post... This blog was only started for one post really... and I hope it's gonna be this one ;) but don't worry there will be more.

All my life I believed I was but a single person, alone in a universe of strange people that in no way tought or acted like me. But I was so wrong.... Once you start doing, watching, listening or creating things you really enjoy in life, that's when you start noticing there is others like you. Once I started watching some things I really love on the internet, I began to meet some amazing people... People who tought just like me on many things, people whom I could really feel connected to... Of course I met some of them before in my life and most of them I feel sorry because I lost them... I'm only always asking myself too many questions and that must be why I've lost most of them. Now I find myself in a strange position in life, there's just so many people I love, yet I feel my time as come to stop thinking and start acting, so I'm affraid I don't have time to go back and thank all of you I've met and loved in the past.. and all of you I owe so much to. You've all tought me some important things, I know it, I just can't tell really what it is.

Now that I know I'm not alone, I can go ahead and I think I can bring people some hope before all is over.... But don't worry I feel the end is gonna be an amazing moment for all of us, nothing to do with biblical (is that even a word????) end of days really... I hope the end will only be the end of an era of terrible selfishness and evil people. The end as I see it will be the beginning of the era of love, and I sure hope to be a part of this revolution.. I don't know If I'll really be part of it, but I sure feel my luck is changing!

3 comments:

Glow said...

I love this alomost as much as I love Van's video.
Looks like we have a lot in common.
Yes, I cannot describe my love for Kurt Cobain.
I feel like the second paragraph is all me.
Love you, David!
*GLOMP*

VV said...

I can ´t see the vid now, but I´can´t wait to come home and see, that introduction just got me.

David Gagné said...

Thanks a lot to all of you who comments on my blog, I love reading your comments!