Tuesday, May 13, 2008

About blogging!


First I want to say that I haven't forgot you my dear readers, my life's been busy lately but don't worry I have so much to talk about and it will come soon. I don't know why you read me, what I write here is really personnal feelings that I tought no one would care or want to read. but I do know one thing, I love writing and getting all your feedbacks.

Those who know me in real life know that I don't talk much, and even less about how I feel. So blogging for me is really as important as it is hard to do. Most of the time I start writing then I delete it all. But I'm working on it and I really wanted to thank you all for being there, in this important moment of my life (you'll know why it's an important moment in an upcoming post).

That's all for now, but expect more really soon!! I really love you all!!!

No comments: