Monday, April 21, 2008

Travel out of myself

Those of you who knows me in real life might know how shy I really am. This toronto trip I just had was for me more like a test, and it was a successful one really.

Ok, I will explain it for those who doesn't know, this weekend I've been to Toronto to see a show called cute with chris live in toronto, if you want to know what cute with chris is, just type in on youtube and watch any single one of these videos. I was also there to meet people with whom I'm talking most everyday on a message board. The whole thing was just a blast, great people, the funniest show I've ever been to, Toronto's a great city, and I love speaking english though people don't always understand what I say!!

But the greatest part about it, is that I really went there to see how I would really like getting away from home and all that feels safe. So there I was, in the middle of a city I don't know nothing about, speaking english which I never do, with people I never really met, without my car to wander around, and that was sincerely the best days of my life... I got to meet great people and I even got more self confident a little in the end. So now I know that what I'm really working for is travelling, meet all those new people, see the world instead of just the inside of my appartment... and I'm really looking forward to this.

The funny part is when I look back and try to remember this day, it all feels like it was a movie, and somebody else was playing my part in it.... But he was doing a way better job at being me than I am most of the time, maybe I should try to get in touch with that guy... He definitely seems like a great guy!

This is almost all of you guys I really had a great time (though I look stupid on this picture) Thanks for helping me without knowing it... I had a great time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Shy? You were doing karaoke! That's far from shy! Well done for getting out of youself, it is much easier online, and I'm shy in reality too. Perhaps t'interweb helps us grow!

VV said...

Seems like Culty is full of shy people, who sing out loud ;)
/oh, and it´s me VV, somehow this thing can´t remember my name. I´ll work on that/