Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome everyone to my new blog, that I should use from now on to replace the old one which was way to sad!!

I won't blog a lot as usual, but I'll try to post more often than I did in the past so keep your eyes opened. I had this idea when I noticed that people actually read that other blog I had so I decided to start bringing some light instead of darkness to those people because I love them all very much!

Sorry for you french speaking persons out there, you probably won't see any french post here I just want to make things easy for everyone to understand so I'll use only english here.

So thanks to all of you and you should get something to read pretty soon if not today!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for English David!

VV said...

woo, how come you did not tell me sooner? :) Does this mean you have an google email address?