Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Project (first of many)

Ok so there it is. This post is more like me talking to myself than anything else so I don't really know where it's gonna end. I knew for a long time now that I want to do something that would help the world be a better place to live. I also know that I want to travel the world and meet people.

Making the world a better place.... What would the perfect world look like?? Though I don't have a complete answer for that yet, I'm quite certain a perfect world would be without war, hatred, racism or prejudice... I won't teach you much by telling you all of those are born from fear, and fear is born from ignorance... So I think my goal here will be to teach people about each other so they learn to love themselves... But that's nothing new. I'll have to add something to it...

So for now, my project will be something featuring me travelling around the world, showing people who the rest of the world is. I want people to see all that's good in every person's heart like I try to do (I'm not perfect I still hate some people, but I'm working on that)...

So I guess there's nothing really new here don't even care to read this post folks... that was just me thinking :P sorry bout that!

1 comment:

VV said...

it´s just good to have the important thoughts written down :)